We're excited to announce the Tunnels & Trolls™ Adventures 2.0 update! This is our first major platform update since the release of the game, and brings a most welcome lineup of performance enhancements, bug fixes, and other big improvements improvements to your Tunnels & Trolls experience. This even includes fixes to issues reported by members of our community, so be sure to read through the notes below to get an idea of what’s changed.
As always, we want to hear about your experience as you get a chance to play the latest build. Once you get an opportunity to try it out, take our short survey and share your thoughts, or contact our support team if you run into any issues while playing! We’ll be available to answer questions and help troubleshoot, and appreciate your help making Tunnels & Trolls Adventures even better!
—The MetaArcade Team
— DOWNLOAD TUNNELS & TROLLS ADVENTURES —
— UPDATES —
ANDROID PLATFORM REQUIREMENTS
We’ve raised the minimum device requirements for Android users to better-align with the current and upcoming demands of the game. This means that new Android users will need to run Android Version 4.4 (at minimum) to download and play the game.
Note that users who have already downloaded the game on Android Version 4.4 or lower will still be able to play, but will not be able to download updates. Uninstalling the game will result in it being unavailable until you upgrade to a v.4.4 or higher platform.
We will continue to try and lower this bar in the future. For now, our goal is to ensure that players who can download the game are able to enjoy it as intended.
♦ ♦ ♦
- Improved the speed at which a user can download and install the game on new devices.
- Improved the general performance and stability of the game.
- Improved the sounds and music tracks that play during adventures.
- Added sounds to adventures where they were previously missing.
♦ ♦ ♦
When you enter the T&TAv2.0 build, the game will automatically update and re-download each adventure. This is a temporary fix to address an issue where art and sound assets would be missing if they could not be downloaded or were corrupted the first time you played an adventure.
Please note that downloading an adventure on an unreliable or weak connection may result in the same issue. We will be working on a more permanent fix to identify and replace incomplete files in the future.
Here’s a list of other game improvements introduced with today’s build:
- Improved the responsiveness when scrolling through the adventure library, story text, and in the inventory screen. (This will be most evident to Android users.)
- Made several improvements to the responsiveness of the in-game inventory screen. This should address instances where players could attempt to sell an item multiple times before the inventory could be properly updated.
♦ ♦ ♦
- Fixed a bug where pausing and resuming an adventure would, in rare circumstances, “award” negative adventure points and gold upon completion of the adventure.
- Fixed a bug where, in certain scenarios, attributes could be lowered to a decimal instead of a whole number.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect screens and buttons would display in an adventure after playing the game for extended periods of time.
- Fixed a bug where earning large amounts of Gold and Silver would result in the total being expressed using scientific notation rather than whole numbers. Gold and Silver will now be properly represented using abbreviations.
- Fixed a rare bug where Gold would be divided into several different piles rather than accumulating as a single pile.
- Fixed several spelling and grammar issues throughout the adventure library.