Introducing the November 30th content build. The biggest addition in today's build is a new remastered adventure, Sword for Hire. You can download and play it now using your Hearts, or purchase and unlock it permanently using Gems.
We're also using today's build to piggyback a few bug fixes in for our older adventures. The most significant fix is to the Labyrinth adventure, where players could get stuck after accepting assistance from Ariadne. We've had a chat with the goddess, who has agreed to be more helpful from this point forward.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you run into any issues while playing! Be sure to include as much information as possible for our support agents, who will be happy to answer questions and help you troubleshoot the problem.
—The MetaArcade Team
— DOWNLOAD TUNNELS & TROLLS ADVENTURES —
— UPDATES —
A new adventure, Sword for Hire, is now available in the free Tunnels & Trolls Adventures app! Sword for Hire takes place immediately after the events of Blue Frog Tavern, and continues the story of your hero as they explore the Ruined Lands.
♦ ♦ ♦
- Tunnels & Trolls Adventures is now available to download in most countries and regions. Search for it in the iTunes or Google Play stores, where you can download the game for free!
- Devices that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be able to find and download the game. Make sure your phone meets the minimum specifications, or contact support (email@example.com) if you think you should be able to download the game and cannot.
♦ ♦ ♦
- Blue Frog Tavern: Added a missing monster fight to the crypts.
- Blue Frog Tavern: Fixed several text issues in the adventure.
- Blue Frog Tavern: Added a missing image to one frame of the adventure.
- Labyrinth: Fixed an issue which prevented players from completing the adventure after accepting Ariadne’s assistance.