HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our friends and fans celebrating a holiday of food, festivities, and family around the world! 2017 has been a year that we have *much* to be thankful for, and (of course) many people to thank for their part in making Tunnels & Trolls™ Adventures a reality: to the creators of Tunnels & Trolls, who gave us the opportunity to share their vision with the world; to the team who worked tirelessly to introduce the classic adventures to a new age and audience of aspiring heroes; and above all else, to every single one of YOU—our friends and fans—who are the inspiration behind everything we do! Your energy, excitement, and passion for stories is the driving force behind our platform, where you'll be able to share your own stories with an eager audience around the world. Your creativity is what makes us excited about 2018 and beyond, and is what drives us to create meaningful, powerful stories to share with all of you. Thank you for being our muse; we can’t wait to share 2018 with you!
We also want to send out a special thanks to the folks who have had a direct hand in our work this year. Give ‘em a follow to see what kind of adventures they’re cooking up these days:
Over the last few weeks, we’ve been hinting to a major update on the way for Tunnels & Trolls Adventures. Well next week, you'll not only be getting one, but TWO updates: your regularly-scheduled adventure coming next Thursday, and a major app update dropping this Monday, November 27! We’ll talk more about the new adventure next week; until then, check out this super awesome cover art for the new story.
For now, let’s talk about Monday! This is when the Tunnels & Trolls Adventures app will receive its most important update since the launch of the game, largely aimed at fixes and polish to the underlying game experience. Here’s a small snippet of what’s on the way:
- Improvements to the general performance and stability of the game.
- Improved responsiveness when scrolling through the adventure library, story text, and in the inventory screen. (This will be most evident to Android users.)
- Improved the responsiveness of the in-game inventory screen, which should address instances where could attempt to sell an item multiple times before the inventory could be properly updated.
- Fixed a bug where pausing and resuming an adventure would, in rare circumstances, “award” negative adventure points and gold upon completion of the adventure.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect screens and buttons would display in an adventure after playing the game for extended periods of time.
These and other fixes are on the way to your client, all in the effort to create a more stable, polished, and enjoyable foundation for the game. Depending on the success of Monday’s build, we’ll also be using this as an opportunity to release Tunnels & Trolls Adventures in new regions of the world, including Europe, Japan, and other countries that previously couldn't access and play the game. Note that it will only be available in English, and will not be available in China, Korea, and other select countries for the time. Stay tuned for more news next week!
That’s it! Once again, to all, THANK YOU for being a part of our journey! We’ll see you next week; have a great end to your week and a great weekend!
—The MetaArcade Team